The Enterprise Development Center
Newark, NJ 07103
High tech business incubator that accelerator located at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) in Newark, NJ Management
Executive Director-Jerry Creighton Sr.
Keywords business incubator, start-up, health sciences, new business services, technology and business incubator, life sciences, medical devices, new technology, information technology, communications, consulting & advisory services, laboratory, offices, commercialization, proof of concept, university affiliation
The Enterprise Development Center is New Jersey's largest high-technology business Incubator.The program is committed to the long-term economic vitali......view more
Location-easily accessible, close to NYC, NJIT campus in Newark's Innovation Zone and University Heights Science Park, campuses of Rutgers-Newark, t......view more
The EDC has graduated over 85 successful businesses. Residence at the EDC is open to earlystage companies that have, or will have, a proprietary technology as a significant source of revenue. The nearly 90 companies currently housed at the EDC employ over 300 people.
The EDC is a full service incubator that includes offices and labs, advisory resources as needed for commercialization, combined with best practice methods that contribute to the delivery of an environment that addresses the development of companies in many different areas of technology.
Healthcare & Life Science Client Companies
- BioNeutral- Life Science company that commercializes biohazard neutralization technologies
- AppleChem- Researches, develops, manufactures, and markets specialty intermediates and ingredients to consumer product companies
- ACBirox- Technology, that detects chemical and biological hazardous materials simultaneously
- Maybemom- designs, manufactures, and distributes a mini-ovulation microscope.
- LinguaFlex- A medical device company that is developing the new treatment for sleep apnea.
- Edge Therapeautics- A biopharmaceutical drug development company
- Core Cell Clinics- Adult Stem Cell Therapy
- Healthy Functions, LLC- develops state-of-the-art pressure support surfaces for patients
- Lenterra, LLC- Developing sensor and analyzer technologies.
- RFID Sensor Systems- a specialist company for MEMS and MOEMS sensor devices and systems.
- Acquisci, Inc.- a privately held company whose corporate mission is to identify, acquire and develop undervalued and promising emergent medical technologies to commercial fruition.
- MedSonics, Inc.- a medical device company developing a convenient and cost effective way to quantitatively identify, monitor and track bone fractures from inception to full healing.
- Next Generation Technology Research- explores the potential and prospects of useful plants for medicines and healthcare products.
- NeuroTrax Advanced scientific products for assessment of cognitive function.
- Prospect Biosystems an innovative developer and provider of products uniquely serving the Sample Preparation needs of the Proteomics market.
- Pure H20 Technology has developed and is currently marketing a series of specialized water treatment systems that will supply ultra pure make-up water to the pharmaceutical, electronics, and food industries.
- TeleManager Technologies a leader in the field of computer telephony and Internet services to all segments of the Pharmacy industry.
- Samos Pharmaceuticals, LLC- an early stage drug delivery company with a platform technology that allows for the oral or parenteral delivery of drugs.
- Rational Affinity Devices- delivers cost-effective, molecular solutions to life science customers....view more