What We Do
OneMedPlace is a research and media organization which provides the most promising ideas, technologies and companies in life sciences in a unique multimedia platform.
We aim to build one place where investors, entrepreneurs, executives, and scientists can connect and access the information and resources they need.
Our research and editorial thus focuses on providing a network of industry insiders with deal-flow and news. Our multimedia platform helps the best emerging growth companies tell their story better. We focus on:
- Smallcap public companies with little or no research coverage
- Private companies with breakthroughs and often disruptive technologies
Investors, subscribe now to receive our weekly newsletter, gain access to our video platform, and browse our database.
Companies, contact us to learn how we can help tell your story better.
The OneMedPlace integrated media and communications platform includes:
- Unique profiles of companies and resources, with descriptions, contact information, multimedia, news and company documents. The database contains over 8,000 companies and over 2,000 resources.
- Investor conferences in San Francisco (January) and New York (June) connecting public and private companies with investors and strategic partners.
- Interviews with life sciences company CEOs and investors.
- Video database of management interviews, conference programming and stock reports.
- Weekly newsletter aggregating multimedia content with original feature stories exploring industry trends. Our readership nears 20,000 industry insiders, including 7,000 investors.
Not every great idea is a good investment, but at the core of every good investment is a great idea. We focus first on the idea. There is no more powerful research tool for serious investors and executives in the healthcare and life science business than the resources provided at OneMedPlace.
Subscribe now. Receive our weekly updates and gain access to this powerful tool.